Blue Earth, MN

Blue Earth was platted in 1856. The city took its name from the Blue Earth River which surrounds the town. The river was given the Dakota name “Mahka-to” (meaning Blue Earth) for the blue-black clay found in the river banks.

Contact our Windom stations:

705 Leland Parkway, P.O. Box 278, Blue Earth, MN 56013
507-526-2181 •


 

www.kbew98country.com | Listen Live

 


 

www.kbew98country.com | Listen Live